Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 80006330
Skagit shooting heads were designed especially for throwing heavy steelhead flies, but have now established themselves in other two-hand and switch applications.
RIO's Skagit iFlight heads are the innovative addition to the arsenal of shooting heads for the Skagit fisherman. The short, powerful head has a 2.5 meter long, clearly visible (orange), floating back taper, which allows perfect line control. This line section is easy to see while fishing and the shooting head is easy to manage. The transparent intermediate tip section is a fantastic plus when flying to depth, in strong currents, on windy days, in tricky flow conditions where control of the fly is usually difficult.
- Length: 6,7 m (450-575 gr.) - 7 m (600-750 gr. )
- intermediate tip and floating rear part (2.5 m)
- Color: clear camo (tip) / orange (back part)
- Extreme Slickness (XS) technology, which keeps the line extremely smooth and stain-resistant for a long time
- ConnectCore: thanks to the low-stretch soul, there is always direct contact for more line control and more efficient strokes
Shooting Line recommendations for the Skagit iFlight shooting head:
- 200-400 gr .: 0.024 "/ 0.026" Shooting Line or 25 lb SlickShooter / GripShooter
- 400-550 gr .: 0.030 "/ 0.032" Shooting Line or 35 lb SlickShooter / GripShooter
- 550-675 gr .: 0.035 "/ 0.037" Shooting Line or 44 lb SlickShooter / GripShooter
- 675 gr. And heavier: 0.040 "/ 0.042" Shooting Line or 50 lb SlickShooter / GripShooter