Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 80025881
In developing this bag, Orvis' CEO Perk Perkins himself has worked to live up to his own claims as a traveling angler. The new version is even more user-friendly than the original design. The rods are safely housed in a separate, padded compartment in the top, while all other utensils, such as reels, twine, fly boxes and other accessories are housed in the individually compartmentalized compartment in the bottom. As a travel bag, it is sturdy enough to be abandoned as a piece of baggage without having to worry about its equipment. On the practical shoulder strap, the bag can be worn comfortably in transit or to the water.
- the rods are housed in a separate and padded compartment in the top
- The underside can be divided individually thanks to removable dividers
- practical, adjustable and padded shoulder strap
- Stable and protected from external impact, so that it can be safely checked in as a separate piece of luggage
- The nylon is additionally reinforced at the bottom of the bag for protection against water and abrasion
- Material: nylon
- holds all 4-piece rods up to 11 '
- Dimensions: approx 93.5 x 14 x 22 cm
- Color: camo or olive / gray