Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 80012918
A vise that does not exclude any possibilities. Table clamp or base plate? Tube device or clamping jaws? You do not have to ask yourself these questions anymore, because the maser version of Marc Petijean's Swiss Vice unites all these qualities. The table clamp fits on all tables up to a thickness of 100 mm, but can also be converted into a base plate with a stable stand. The transverse axis with clamping jaws is adjustable in angle and can of course be completely rotated around its own axis (360°).
The jaws themselves are made of high-alloy, hardened steel and hold all hooks of sizes # 32-9 / 0 safely in place. All of these features are combined in an ergonomic design and ultimately ensure comfortable working at the binding post. With 623g, the binding is quite light and therefore also a fantastic companion on your travels.
Of course, like all Petijean products, the binding head is made in Switzerland - a real Swiss army knife.
- Base plate and table clamp (up to 100mm) in one
- holds all hooks of size # 32-9 / 0
- convertible into a tube binding post
- including four tube needles (0.8mm, 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm)
- 360° rotatable
- 2 O-rings as a practical material clamp or thread holder
- adjustable extension arm
- 2 Accessory Holder (eg for Trash Bin or Daylight Lamp)
- User Guide