Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 80005544
Loop Q two-handed rod
The new Loop Q series has a gentle, deep, mid-paced action, making casting a pleasure for both beginners and advanced players. Through the slightly deeper blank, casting seems relaxed and forgiving. This gives the fisherman on the one hand, the necessary feedback when casting, on the other hand, the rod can be cast with a variety of different cords, which makes the Q series to a real all-rounder.
A great rod with an excellent price-performance ratio.
The two-handed rods come in two versions:
13'2 "# 8: perfect for migrating fish in medium sized rivers. The medium-fast blank comes with a variety of different cords clear: Skandi heads, Skagit systems or long Spey lines - no problem.
15 '# 10: For situations in which longer distances have to be thrown in medium to large rivers. The blank is designed so that all modern two-hand cord systems can be thrown. Optimal energy transfer for effortless, long fishing when the midnight sun keeps the angler awake.
- Blank color in 'cool gray' with an aesthetic matt finish
- Round, gray-anodised reel holder in matte finish with engraved Q logo
- Guide rings made of Korean stainless steel
- high-quality two-hand cork handle with composite cork on the handle ends for reinforcement
- hard chromed snake and lace rings
- Inscription on the connectors, as well as alignment points for easy mating
- Cordura rod tube and fabric case for safe transport
- 4 parts
- lifetime warranty
|Rutenlänge (Fuß/cm):||13,2 ft / 402 cm, 15 ft / 457 cm|