Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 80025671
A bag for everything - especially for those who are happy to be prepared at the water and would rather have a spare spool or shothead too much. Everything in the Guideline Large Gear Bag can really be organized: leader reels, reels, spare spools or cords, fly boxes, cameras or a notebook.
The durable and water-repellent outer material of 600D / 300D / 400g TPE make together with the hard shell bottom and the shock-resistant frame ensures that the contents come home unhurt and dry. The inside is soft padded and thanks to many dividers can be divided as desired. The four large zippered mesh pockets on the inside of the lid allow you to store all the flatter accessories, while the lid has a notebook space. Strong neoprene handle and removable shoulder strap make carrying the bag easy.
- Material: 600D / 300D / 400g TPE make
- Size: 45 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm
- Volume: 30 L
- Color: Gray with black and orange details
- four large zippered mesh pockets inside the lid
- Notebook compartment in the lid
- waterproof hardshell bottom and shock resistant frame
- water repellent
- padded inside with variable dividers
- strong neoprene handle and padded shoulder strap for comfortable transport
|Rubrik:||Taschen & Rucksäcke|