§ 1 Personal data
(1) We collect, process and use your personal data only with your consent or if a legal provision allows it. We will only collect, process and use personal data which are necessary for the execution and use of our services or that you voluntarily provide to us.
(2) Person-related are all data, which contain information about the personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable customer. These include, for example, the name, e-mail address, home address, date of birth or telephone number.
§ 2 Purpose for collection of personal data
Your personal data are required fort he following purposes:
- To process your orders (your e-mail address, your home address, your delivery address),
- To answer your questions (your e-mail address, if necessary your telephone number),
- When you sign up fort he newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for advertising purposes until you unscribe from the newsletter. The deregistration is possible at any time under firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the cache of your browser and allows an analysis of your use of our website. The following data will be automatically collected when our website is accessed via cookies by your computer system:
- Your internet address (IP address),
- Browser type and version,
- Website from which you visit our shop (refer to URL),
- Used operating system,
- Website from which you are redirected to other websites,
- Data and time of your access.
These data will be stored seperately from any other information you may provide. There is no linking of the data with your order data. The data will be used for statistical pruposes in ordert o optimize our wensite and our offers. After evaluation the data will be deleted.
§ 4 Google Analytics
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, in ordert o compile reports on the activities within this online offer and in ordert o provide us with other services related tot he use of our online offer and internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous user profiles oft he processed data can be created.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means, that the IP address oft he users will be shortened by Google within member states oft he European Union or in other contracting states oft he Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will be sent only in exceptional cases to a Google server in the US and shortened there. The IP address submitted by the user`s browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly. Users may also prevent the collection oft he data by Google which have been generated by the cookie and related to their use oft he online offer as well as the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
§ 5 Use of Google AdSense
1. Our website uses Google AdSense, an online advertising service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google AdSense uses so-called „cookies“, text files which are stored on users` computers and which allow an analysis of the use of the website. Google AdSense also uses so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). These web beacons can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages oft he online offer. The information generated by cookies and web beacons about the use of the website (including IP address of the users) and the provision of advertising formats are transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the USA. This information may be shared by Google with Google affiliates. However, Google will not merge your IP address with other data which you have stored.
2. Users can prevent the installation of Google AdSense cookies in various ways:
(a) by an appropriate setting oft he browser software;
(b) by disabling inetrest-based ads on Google;
(c) by disabling the interest-based ads oft he providers which are part oft he self-regulation „About Ads“ campaign;
(d) by permanent deactivation by a browser plug-in.
The settings under (b) and (c) are deleted when cookies are deleted in the browser settings.
§ 6 Facebook Social Plugin
The website provided by us uses „social plug-ins“ oft he social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, VA 94304, USA („Facebook“). These plugins are recognizable by the Facebook logo („white“ , on blue tile or „thumps up“ sign). If you, as user, visit a website of our offer that contains such a plugin, the server establishes a direct connection tot he Facebook servers. The content oft he plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and incorporated into the website. We therefore have no influence on the extent oft he data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin and therefore inform you according to our knowledge: By integrating the plugins Facebooks receives the information that a user has accessed the corresponding page oft he offer. If the user is logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to his Facebook account. If users interact with the plugins, for example, press the „Like“-button or leaves a comment, the corrsponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored there. If a user is not a member of Facebook, there is still the possibility, that Facebook will find and save the IP address. According to Facebook, only an anonymous IP address is stored in Germany. For more information about collection and storage information by Facebook, please have a look on the Facebook Privacy Olica at www.facebook.com. It is also possible to block Facebook social plugins with add-ons for your browser. We can not assume any responsibility beyond the above mentioned information fort he use, storage and processing by Facbook.
§ 7 Newsletter, use of personalized links in newsletters
(1) For sending our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure, which means, that we will only send you a newsletter by e-mail if you have prviously explicitly confirmed to us, that we should activate the newsletter service. We will then send you a notification e-mail, asking you to confirm, that you wish to receive our newsletter by clicking on a link in this respective e-mail.
(2) Should you no longer wish to receive further newsletters later, you can unscribe from the newsletter at any time without incurring any costs. A text message to email@example.com is sufficient. Of course, you will also find an unscribe link in every newsletter.
(3) By ordering our newsletter, you have given your consent, tot he automatic evaluation of your interests when retrieving the images in your e-mail program or by clicking the respective link. This allows us to tailor our offers to your preferences. These data are not shared with anybody else from our end.
(4) You also have the option to receive the newsletter in text form. Here, your interests will only be evaluated, if you are clicking on a personalized link. If you do not want to receive an automatic personalized evaluation, but still receive the newsletter, you may object tot he evaluation at any time by contacting us at.
§ 8 Transfer of personal data to third parties
It may be necessary for your ordert o process your personal information to third parties (such as suppliers or freight forwarders). The data disclosed to third parties will be used by them exclusively fort he fulfillment of their obligations or duties. Transfers to state institutions or authorities will be made only in accordance with mandatory national legislation.
§ 9 Duration of data storage
Your personal data will only be kept as long as necessary fort he provision of our services. From time to time, data retention may be required due to legal obligations.
§ 10 Data security
We have set up technical and organizational security measures to protect your data, in particular against loss, manipulation or unauthorized access. We regularly adopt our safety precautions in accordance tot he ongoing technical development.
§ 11 Information
You have the right to request free information about your stored data. If you have any questions about the collection, prcessing or use of your personal data or request information, correction blocking or deletion of data, please contakt us as well as to revoke the granted consent.