Fly fishing courses - the right access
Fly fishing is often referred as the supreme discipline of fishing, but difficult to learn? - Not at all! Our experienced instructors will make your start easy!
An often-seen problem with many fly-fisherman's casting are mistakes that have crept in over a long time due to wrong training. Such mistakes are difficult to "just get out" and a long fishing day with many casts quickly becomes a torture. Our beginner course is designed like that, that you are able fish a water on your own and that you are independently able to critically examine your own cast and to improve it continuosly. In the foreground of the course is therefore primarily the right cast and its physical processes. In addition, the course should give a theoretical introduction to the main topics of fly fishing: How do i choose the right tackle? How do i read a new water? Which insects live in the water and how do I adapt my fly choice accordingly? In order to clarify these and more questions and to deal with theoretical, physical background of the casts, the course day is divided into a theoretical and practical part.
A beginners course includes:
- Introductory theory about fly fishing in general, the choice of fly, insect and equipment knowledge, as well as the physical processes of basic fly casts.
- Casting training on the lawn and on the water
- Composition of various fly rods (trout, pike, saltwater)
- High quality practise tackle (rod, reel and line)
- An experienced instructor for 3-4 participants
- 04th of March 2018 (fully booked)
- 11th of March 2018 (fully booked)
- 15th of April 2018
- 29th of April 2018